I can access eBlocker but I can't see the eBlocker icon on any webpage in any browser on any device
I'm at a loss. I have my eBlocker connected directly to my router and I can access the eBlocker settings. However, the eBlocker is not actually blocking any sites and I don't see any eBlocker icon on any browser using any device. So basically it's being found on my network just fine, but it basically isn't working. Any ideas of what I can try? Below I've answered all the questions on the "Please read this first" page.
- Router: Asus RT-AC5300 (UPnP turned off)
- eBlockerOS version : 0.9.3-8
- No device allows me to see the eBlocker icon on any browser
- Devices: MacBook Pro running OSX Yosemite (10.10.5) and iPhone 5 running iOS (9.3.5)
- eBlocker is running in manual mode
- I'm using a LAN and the eBlocker is attached directly to the router
- My network setup is: WAN->router->network switch (managed)
- I DO NOT see the eBlocker icon on http://setup.eblocker.com
- It fails on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome (all updated to current versions)
- I DO NOT have SSL-function turned on
- I CAN access eBlocker settings just fine, however.
- The eBlocker DOES appear on my list of devices on my router just fine
- All of the power LED and 2 network LEDs on the eBlocker board are working fine and flashing.