ext4_mb_generate_buddy:741 error on Banana Pi

Smartie shared this question 2 years ago
Answered

Hi eBlocker-Team,

I'm trying to start the eBlockerOS 0.8.1 beta on my Banana Pi, but I'm getting always this failure message ext4_mb_generate_buddy:741during the boot sequence.

Any ideas how to solve the problem?

Thanks!

6a18cd17a3fecbeb4f5d6ade67705a16

Comments (5)

photo

Hi Smartie,

please update to the newest eBlocker version. We cannnot give support to version 0.8.1 anymore.

Best regards

photo

Hi Tim,

thanks for your reply.

Where can I download the newest eBlocker version. On your website is version 0.8.1 beta for Banana Pi available only.

Thanks and best regards

photo

Hi Smartie,

Goto: https://www.eblocker.com/en/download/ and generate a license key. It valid until the end of march 2016. With this key you can get the newest version.

Best regards

photo

Hi Tim,

many thanks for your hint.

Banana Pi has been updated and with eBlocker OS 0.8.9-2 (beta) the Banana Pi is running well.

With my Windows 10 system the eBlocker logo is available in the upper right corner of the browser and blocking of trackers and ads is working. Unfortunately with my Apple mobile devices (Iphone 6 and IPad Air 2) there is no functionality of the eBlocker seen as well as no eBlocker logo is available in the Safari browser.

Any ideas why the eBlocker is not working on these Apple devices?

Thanks and best regards

photo

Hi Smartie,

without more information about your network (router type, switches etc.) we are not able to help you further. Please take a look to eBlocker settings -> devices. Are your Apple devices on the list and enabled?

Best regards

photo