Cannot get SSL working on windows
first of all nice move that you provide eBlocker for testing on Raspberry and other hardware. It seems to work fine on non encrypted connections (like http://setup.eblocker.com/). However as soon as I try to access webpages over SSL everything breaks. Loading delay is very long - not all pages load all of the time. If the pages load, then the eBlocker Icon is not visible, the regular commercial is visble again and the SSL certifcate shown in the browser is not the eBlocker certificate.
Can you help me troubleshoot my problems?
- Setup: Router Netgear R7800 with current stock firmware.
- eBlocker: 1.9.5 on RaspberryPi2, automatic mode, connected via LAN
- Device: Windows10 PC, connected via WiFi, Google Chrome Version 63.0.3239.84
- eBlocker SSL enabled as described in the manual, root certificate installed in Windows and visible within chrome
- Avast Virus Scanner running, component web security completely disabled, HTTPS scanning disabled.
- Go to an SSL webpage like https://web.de, notice the missing eBlocker Icon, notice the commercials. Click on the lock icon in the URL label and click on certificate - shouldn't here be the eBlocker self signed certificate be visible?
Thanks for your support and greetings.