There is also the option to use neither the DHCP server from the router nor the DHCP server from your eBlocker. You can also integrate another DHCP server in your network. For example, some NAS devices offer an additional DHCP server function. For another option you can also build your own DHCP server based on a single-board computer.
FAQs Knowledge Base
- DHCP Server - There can only be one!
- eBlocker DHCP server and fixed IP addresses
- It also works without a DHCP server
- Neither router nor eBlocker as DHCP server
- WiFi repeater and the eBlocker
- WiFi access points and the eBlocker
- The eBlocker and the hardware firewall
- Windows 10 "IP address conflict" message
- The eBlocker and switches
- The eBlocker and IP address ranges
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software
© 2015 — eBlocker GmbH. All rights reserved