You want to log on to a Web page, but get an error message (ERR_ZERO_SIZE_OBJECT). The reason for this can be the "HTTP Referrer Header", which you have removed in the eBlocker menu under "Advanced". Many Web pages need the HTTP Referrer Header information to identify you when you log on. Disable the "Remove HTTP Referrer Header" function and log on to the website again.
FAQs Knowledge Base
- No eBlocker icon on setup.eblocker.com
- Check the network connection with Windows.
- Check the network connection with macOS.
- Odd-looking inscriptions after an update.
- Error message while signing in on a website.
- Reset your eBlocker license.
- Information on radios, loudspeakers, printers, NAS.
- Clearing the browser cache (Windows and macOS).
Powered by: UseResponse - Knowledge Management Software
© 2015 — eBlocker GmbH. All rights reserved